TEAM consortium is cordially invite you to join tomorrow’s elastic mobility. The final event of the European research project TEAM will demonstrate how collaborative mobility can turn to reality.
“Collaborating for tomorrow’s mobility”
October 18-19, 2016
EUREF Campus, Torgauer Strasse 12-15
10829 Berlin, Germany
TEAM evolves traditional mobility patterns to become elastic by joining all traffic participants and infrastructure operators together into one collaborative network. In TEAM we developed 11 applications building on converged communications in 4G/5G and ITS G5 networks
focusing both on infrastructure as well as traveller centric needs. TEAM applications are designed for flexible mobility, encouraging collaborative behaviour in traffic.
The TEAM final event will offer:
• a lively debate on the future of mobility, including smart innovations that move connected mobility systems from cooperation to real collaboration,
• first-hand experience of elastic mobility applications,
• a dedicated conference including high-level speakers from industry and authorities,
• creative workshops to design future mobility,
• a multimedia exhibition featuring TEAM applications and infrastructure solutions.
Register here for the event:
A detailed agenda, information on directions and accommodations are available online. The official invitation is available here.