The I-SENSE group of ICCS is searching for a Communication and Dissemination officer for research projects on intelligent transport and smart sensors systems, implemented by international consortia. The job functions and responsibilities are:
- Prepare the project communication and dissemination strategy according to the guidelines of the funding programme
- Develop key promotional messages and material in consultation with the project technical team
- Develop content, edit and maintain projects’ online and traditional media and channels (i.e. website and social media accounts).
- Collect technical input and material and generate content for the project and the I-SENSE Group’s website, social media, newsletters, leaflets, articles and other external communications channels
- Coordinate and boost the communication and dissemination activities and effort made by the consortium and maintain registry of performed activities
- Organise events, special sessions at conferences, workshops, demonstrations, and awareness raising campaigns, to communicate the project findings and I-SENSE achievements to experts, stakeholders and the general public
- Organise projects’ mass media activities (articles in web/printed popular media, video presentations, TV clips, media announcements and interviews) and generate appropriate content (press releases, press kits).
- Monitor the key performance indicators related to the communication and dissemination activities of the consortium, nudge and proactively support all partners to achieve the targets
- Prepare reports, documents and official deliverables describing the plans and activities implemented
- Participate in physical project meetings abroad and in visual meetings to coordinate future activities and present performed activities
- BSc/MSc degree in marketing, communication or business or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in scientific dissemination and research communication in the framework of research projects
- Ability in coordinating and managing international and interdisciplinary teams
- Organizational skills, integrity and great follow up on tasks
- Team spirit with a “get things done” attitude, self-motivated and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
- Excellent English and PC use
- Desktop publishing, Basic Knowledge of Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Joomla and WordPress Website Content Management Systems
You can send your CVs here: email@example.com