More than 150 people attended last week FENIX EU Project Final Event! Attendees had the pleasure to dive deep into the project’s recent results and achievements and learn about the first European federated architecture for data sharing, created during the project’s course. This network will be serving the European logistics community of shippers, logistics service providers, mobility infrastructure providers, cities, and authorities in order to offer interoperability between any individual existing and future platforms.
FENIX’s Final Event took place at P&G’s InQbet Campus in Grimbergen, Belgium and hosted public authorities, institutional and business representatives including numerous key note speakers from various positions and institutions.
- Szymon Oscislowski, Deputy Head of Unit, DG MOVE, European Commission
- Paolo Sangiorgio, Director Division on Infomobility, NAP, ITS, DG Road Safety – Italian Ministry of Infrastructures and Transports
- Foteini Kefalidou, Legal Advisor to the Vice Greek Minister of Transport Mr. Michael Papadopoulos
- Pawel Wojciechowski, Coordinator of the Rhine-Alpine Corridor
- Myra Blanco, Director of Advancement, Partnerships, & Outreach-Virginia Tech Transportation Institute -USA
- Pietro Darpa, Vice President, Supply Chain Europe: Logistics and End to End Strategic Planning P&G Europe
The project included 45 partners and 11 pilot sites and its achievements will be taken over by FENIX2.0, which will continue to ensure for all partners a secure ecosystem of data providers and data consumers for optimal transport decisions within a safe framework.
Learn more about FENIX at www.fenix-network.eu