The I-SENSE Group of the Institute of Communication and Computer Systems is interested to employ a “Scientific Project Manager“.
The position responsibilities will include the following:
- Assistance in Coordination/Management activities over National and International Research Projects;
- Managing cross-discipline and co-located project teams for internal or project level activities;
- Planning and Tracking project Schedule and Major Outcomes (incl. deliverables and milestones);
- Supervision and coordination of project related or non-project related technical tasks;
- Handling of communication both within the group and with external partners;
- Reporting on both technical and management level on the projects on the level of deliverables, technical and management reports.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering degree or equivalent (e.g. Informatics) is a must;
- Master diploma on signal processing, intelligent transport systems or embedded systems will be considered as an asset.
- Strong and proven background on programming skills (e.g. C++, Java);
- Proven technical expertise on signal processing, with emphasis on sensor data processing;
- Experience on Electromobility is highly appreciated;
- Experience on Advanced Driver Assistance Systems or automotive applications is highly appreciated.
- Ability to manage and control project management responsibilities including project objectives, requirements and constraints;
- Ability to derive technical objectives from application requirements and coordinate local development teams to fulfill those objectives;
- Superb organizational skills, keen attention to detail and a proactive and responsible character;
- Previous experience on FP6-FP7-H2020 Research and Funding Frameworks will be considered as an asset;
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills and a proactive character.
For more informaiton please visit the folowing link: https://i-sense.iccs.gr/research-teams/intelligent-transportation-systems
Please send your CV to Despoina Kaneti (firstname.lastname@example.org)