ISENSE Group of ICCS is proud to participate in the 15th ITS European Congress that will take place from 22 May to 24 May 2023 in Lisbon, and it is organized by ERTICO. ERTICO’s chairman, Angelos Amditis (also Research & Development director of ICCS and ISENSE) will welcome the global ITS community in the leading event for smarter mobility and transport solutions and in the ITS Summit dedicated to Smart Urban Mobility for Cities and Regions. ISENSE Group will take part in the Exhibition, hosted in ITS Hellas’s booth. Our researchers will participate in a number of sessions in the Conference’s technical programme in the area Automated, Cooperative & Connected Mobility, New mobility Services, Freight and Logistics.
- CCAM: challenges and innovative solutions for passengers and goods (IN2CCAM ), Evangelia Portouli
- Improved and innovative cargo logistics with small autonomous ships (MOSES), Evangelia Portouli
- Fast, efficient & user-friendly EV charging: making interoperability a reality (eCharge4Drivers ) Evangelia Portouli, Christina Anagnostopoulou
- Extended and defragmented Operational Design Domains for higher automation (Hi-Drive), Christina Anagnostopoulou
- Challenges of multi modal ML-based perception development & testing for automated driving applications (EVENTS), Anastasia Bolovinou
- New ITS services and applications enabled by 5G (5GIANA), Christina Anagnostopoulou
Join us at the booth C18.1 to find more about ongoing and cutting edge research in the Intelligent Transport Systems and CCAM!