“New technologies in ports for the optimisation of the security, safety and the impact in the environment: competitiveness and sustainability.
Real cases and & pilots in the INTE- TRANSIT project”
The INTE-TRANSIT consortium cordially invites you to participate at its 4th Training Workshop on “New technologies in ports for the optimisation of the security, safety and the impact in the environment: competitiveness and sustainability. Real cases & pilots in the INTE-TRANSIT project” to be held in Algeciras, Spain, on 11-12 March 2015.
INTE-TRANSIT is co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund under the MED Programme and aims to support the better logistics organization of MED ports and logistics areas through the use of modern ICT technologies and to establish a framework for cooperation between stakeholders in the Mediterranean countries for the exchange of best practices, cooperation and personnel training.
During this 4th training session the attendees will be able to learn more on the following topics:
- How the implementation and integration of new technologies contribute to the competitiveness and sustainability in ports.
- How new technologies contribute to ensure the security, safety and the minimum impact on the environment.
- How new technologies in the operations, developed by various stakeholders in ports (border inspections or customs operations, optimisation of the carriers, logistics operators, etc.), ensure the security, safety competitiveness and sustainability in general.
- Know real cases in ports: how they were planned, carried out and monitored.
- Know the relationship of competitiveness, security, safety and impact on the environment in the framework of the INTE TRANSIT pilots as well as future opportunities for development.
The trainers are experienced experts coming and well-known companies and organisations as APPA, IAT, SEAbility, CONATECO, Bahía de Algeciras Port, Actual IT and SICE.
The detailed training programme can be found here.