Join via the streaming link:
Kindly note that registration to the dedicated 6th ITS Hellas Virtual Conference website (https://itshellas2020-virtual.eu/en/) is mandatory to attend the event. Hence, save 3 minutes for registration before the indicated start time of the Conference to register. Once you are logged in no other action is required and you are ready to press the “play” button for the streaming to resume.
- Click on the link https://itshellas2020-virtual.eu/en/ to be automatically relocated to the 6th ITS Hellas Virtual Conference. Get the opportunity to learn more, exchange views and engage in real-time with experts and professionals in the field, representatives of the authorities and the academic and research community, from Greece and abroad.
- Register to the website via the “Register” button on the top of the Home Page or the “Click here to register” link in the middle, in order to access our streaming.
- You may now login by using your username and password and follow the agenda.
The dedicated 6th ITS Hellas Virtual Conference website is designed to offer the audience three advantages: a) to follow live the presentations through the streaming window on the left side of the screen, b) to post or react to questions posted and interact with other attendees through the Q&A window on the right side of the screen, c) to navigate through the menu to the website’s content and learn more about the 6th ITS Hellas Virtual Conference, its goals and objectives, the supporters, and the programme.
In case someone wishes to only follow the presentations and not submitting a question then she/he may simply select the full-Size mode from the streaming window. You are strongly encouraged to submit your questions at any time during each session and not only during the Q&As Sessions. Reacting to questions by the audience is encouraged as well!
Following five successful events, the Digital Conference on “Intelligent Transport Systems and Developments in Greece” will be held with the support of the European Commission Representation in Greece and under the auspices of the following organizations: Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport, Ministry of Digital Governance, the General Secretariat for Research and Technology, the Hellenic Institute of Transportation Engineers, the Hellenic Confederation of Commerce and Entrepreneurship, the Hellenic Association of Mobile Applications Companies, the Hellenic Institute for Logistics Management, the Hellenic Logistics Association, the Greek Cold Storage and Logistics Association and the Hellenic Federation of Road Transports. This year the Conference focuses on issues related to the European goals and national aspirations and efforts for the transition to a sustainable and “green” mobility.
This year’s digital event will host six sessions and interactive discussions which will be thoroughly examined by experts and professionals in the field, representatives of the authorities and the academic and research community, from Greece and abroad. The sessions will be focused on the following topics:
- European and National Policies and Strategy for a Green and Sustainable Mobility
- Smart Mobility and European developments
- Smart Cities and Sustainable Urban Mobility: a holistic approach
- Electromobility in Greece: Current situation and next steps
- Green ports and freight transport
- Data collection and management
The detailed programme is available here.
The programme is displayed in EET time (UTC/GMT +2 hours).
Participation is free, but, for ensuring your participation, registration is mandatory. Interested participants should register here below.
*Important note*: For those who are interested to attend the C-ROADS Greece Workshop or the 2CeVau workshop, that will be held as part of the ITS Hellas Conference, please declare your interest through the online form by selecting the option “I will attend the C-ROADS Greece Workshop which will be carried out on Monday 14 December 2020 in the framework of the 6th ITS Hellas Conference on Intelligent Transport Systems” or “I will attend the 2CeVau workshop which will be carried out on Tuesday 15 December 2020 in the framework of the 6th ITS Hellas Conference on Intelligent Transport Systems” respectively.