I-SENSE Group of the Institute of Computer and Communication Systems will participates in TRA2022 (14- 17 November 2022) with technical sessions, and other activities. TRA, the Transport Research Arena, is the largest European research and technology conference on transport and mobility. In 2022, TRA takes place in Lisbon, Portugal. Themed “Moving together – reimagining mobility worldwide”, TRA2022 brings together experts from around the world to discuss the newest innovations and future of mobility and transport, building also on the Portuguese historical legacy and links to overseas transport professionals.
Our team will have a strong presence in TRA2022 with the following activities
- (RESIST project) Invited session 38-46: Innovative solutions for intelligent and resilient road infrastructure management (16/11, 15.00 – 16.00) : Natural and human-made extreme events increasingly affect infrastructure performance, including service disruptions and higher maintenance costs, and eventually jeopardize citizens’ safety. This session focuses on safer, better and more efficient road inspection, maintenance, intervention and resilience against such events. Emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Digital Twins and Autonomous Robotic Intervention solutions will be discussed, along with tools developed to predict potential hazards and related action plans. Six highly related H2020 projects will give insights into their perspectives of working towards a common goal, addressing key challenges related to integrated solutions, real-life situations, prevention of extreme events and infrastructure resilience.
ORGANISERS: Marcell Boviz, ESCI, Angelos Amditis, ICCS. Margarita Kostovasili, Project Coordinator of RESIST will present a relevant paper.
- eCharge4drivers will participate at the European Commission stand with a publication.
- eCharge4drivers will present the paper ‘Development of Smart Charging Scheduling and Power Management Strategy of a PV-ESS based Multiuser EV Charging Station’
- eCharge4drivers will present the paper ‘E-driver, what about your charging infrastructure? A large-scale European study on charging habits, perceptions, concerns and expectations’
- eCharge4drivers will have a joint exhibition booth with sister projects USER-CHI & INCIT-EV
- Cyber-MAR project video will be hosted in the EU stand
- SafePASS project video will be hosted in the EU stand
- MOSES will be hosted at the ALICE Booth
- MOSES project video will be showcased at the EC Stand
- MOSES will be disseminated at the Waterborne Stand
5G-IANA will be launching it’s official project video at the EC stand.