The Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS) is ranked in the top list of European Research Institutes being very active in a number of Scientific and Research Areas, focusing amongst other on the research and development in the field of digital sustainability. I-SENSE is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best associates by offering an inspiring and inclusive workplace, in which talent and hard work are truly recognized, developed and rewarded.
You will be a Project Manager for digital solutions related to sustainability, smart manufacturing, circular economy and tracing, robotics, etc. You will contribute to the activities of the Smart Integrated Systems Team, in the aforementioned research and innovation areas. Your tasks will include planning, establishing, and managing projects and will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects. Experience managing EU projects and software products will be a major factor as we search for the right person for this role.
- Support coordination/management activities for EC-funded and national R&I Projects.
- Extract and Consolidate System Requirements.
- Contribute to the architectural and/or algorithmic design of novel technological solutions.
- Drive validation/evaluation activities.
- Reporting on both technical and management level on the projects on the level of deliverables, technical and management reports.
- Comprehension of digital technologies related to industry 5.0.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry.
- Ability to coordinate new developments with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to travel a few times per year to meet with internal/external partners and support development and deployment of our software solutions.
Education and Experience:
- Masters degree in Engineering, Computer or Information Science-related field required.
- At least three years of experience in project management, technical, or business development roles. Familiarity with working on sustainability, smart manufacturing, circular economy and tracing, robotics, and software development projects is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with software development, web development, databases.
The I-SENSE group offers a great career environment in applied research opening the employers’ horizon to an international career. The employee would have the opportunity to work in an inter-disciplinary group while cooperating with major research/academic institutions and well-known companies in Europe and beyond. The positions offer:
- Competitive salary
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods)
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic
- Opportunity to work in a diverse, friendly, and creative environment with talented colleagues.
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your talents and ambitions.
- Opportunities to travel abroad.
The CV and application must be submitted via email at: email@example.com
For more information, please call at +30-210-7723865