The Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS) is ranked in the top list of European Research Institutes being very active in a number of Scientific and Research Areas, focusing amongst other on the research and development in the field of IoT and/or Industry 4.0. I-SENSE is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best associates by offering an inspiring and inclusive workplace, in which talent and hard work are truly recognized, developed and rewarded.
You will be a Scientific Project Manager/ Research Associate and support the entire project lifecycle from the proposal preparation to the development and demonstration phases, primarily in the field of Internet of Things with applications in Industry 4.0, Environmental Monitoring and Robotics. You will also be required to research new and emerging technologies in the field as well as technology trends beyond the state of the art.
Day to Day:
- Support coordination/management activities for EC-funded and national R&I Projects.
- Extract Business Requirements, Consolidate System Requirements, Contribute to the architectural design and testing phases.
- Research, Design and Contribute to the implementation of IoT solutions applied in the areas of Logistics, Smart Cities, Smart Infrastructure, Circular Economy, and Industry 4.0.
- Reporting on both technical and management level on the projects on the level of deliverables, technical and management reports.
- BSc/MSc degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering or similar degree.
- Experience with H2020 funded projects
- 2 years of experience with designing, managing, and implementing IoT and/or Industry 4.0 solutions.
- Basic knowledge of the available IoT solutions, protocols, and their interoperability challenges.
- Basic knowledge of data governance schemes including, data collection, data integrity, semantic annotation, and privacy.
- Fluent oral and writing English skills
What makes you stand out:
- PhD in IoT networks, AI or any related Data governance topic
- Previous working experience in the research and design of Interoperable IoT networks
- Having participated in the proposal writing and/or implementation of H2020 research projects
- Knowledge of Green ICT and especially green IoT research challenges and opportunities
The I-SENSE group offers a great career environment in applied research opening the employers’ horizon to an international career. The employee would have the opportunity to work in an inter-disciplinary group while cooperating with major research/academic institutions and well-known companies in Europe and beyond. The positions offer:
- Competitive salary
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods)
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse, friendly, and creative environment with talented colleagues
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your talents and ambitions
- Opportunities to travel abroad
The CV and application must be submitted by 10 October 2021 via email at: email@example.com
For more information, please call at +30-210-7723865