The I-SENSE Group is currently recruiting a Software Development Engineer to work in a range of European-funded projects. We are seeking for a dynamic, sharp, highly motivated individual with passion for innovation and creative solutions. He/she needs to have a proven track record of following schedule and performance objectives and to exhibit leadership from conception phase through implementation and validation.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering degree or equivalent
- Proven experience with C/C++
- Excellent knowledge in Java
- Experience in developing VoIP applications using SIP
- Experience in designing and developing client-server and ideally web services applications
- Good knowledge of hardware and software interaction, interfaces etc.
Additional desirable skills:
- PhD degree in Computer Engineering or Informatics
- Experience in database development (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience with application development in mobile platforms such as Android
- Experience in sensor data acquisition and signal processing
- Experience in real time application development and handling timing and synchronization issues
- Working experience in the ITS field will be positively assessed
- Good written and oral English language communication skills
- Working Experience in EU research projects or research environment will be considered an asset
Please send your CV to Despoina Kaneti (email@example.com).